Sunday, June 6, 2010

Time to List NEW Goodies on Etsy!




Well, the Farmer's Market just kept getting hotter and HOTTER (102 with no A/C in Tucson was a bit much for a pregnant chick), so I am taking a week off and over the course of the next few days, listing new things on Damask & Dots and Hazelmoonfly to let people all over have a chance to snatch these mostly ONE-OF-A-KIND pretties up! We are talking o-3 month dresses starting at just $10.00, to 5T dresses at just $20. Big, blinging headbands for babies through teens and sweet, vintage-inspired headbands for teens and adults starting at only $4.00!

I am now almost 31 weeks pregnant and my sweet little baby boy is thinking about making his entrance a little early. I must rest, so everything I list will be ready-to-ship, meaning no custom sizing-just the size that is listed.
I have help, so orders will go out quickly.
Thank you so much to all of my sweet customers! ...and to all of my friends and family who are constantly offering me their help and support. You are the BESTEST!
Love,
Stacey




No comments: