Sunday, June 12, 2011

May I just say....

I have GOT to BLAB!

I have so many great things going on with Hazelmoonfly, and I just cannot post them all on Facebook, or people will get seriously annoyed.

-I have about 20 new things to list and about 15 of them are getting pics soon.
vintage glamour, straight forward pretty, french tart, juicy fruities...
-saw one pic so far and it gave me a tear, it is so beautiful....the baby wearing the headband is just SO PRECIOUS!
-please, PLEASE check out Chirpy D Photography and Reyna's Photography! Two photographers who go the extra mile.
-uh, ordered mini top hats to vintage-glam-up....WHHOOOOOT
-I updated my etsy banner this morning and it actually looks kinda neato. Even with the 10 month old climbing up the leg....

ok, that's it.
lol
exhale.

No comments: